Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Everglades.

Tomorrow we will be kayaking in the Everglades. I saw some pictures of what we will be doing and can't wait to do it myself. I will post pics of the trip. Anyways, as we go down the road and throughout the states the climate and flora changes. Today it was 80 degrees, but you know Florida, bright and sunny in the middle of winter. The mosquitos are pretty bad down here. Can you believe it!!!! I forgot mosquitos even existed. All of the bugs are actually doing great in this awesome in this lovely weather. Today we ran out of gas, but since we were only about three quarters of a mile away from a gas station it didn't slow us down too much. This Everglades thing is going to take two nights and three days so all of you people out there who have met me, don't even bother trying to reach me by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment